Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back I ordered an Aker dress leather gun belt off ebay. I came across a NJ seller who sold factory seconds for $15.00. Having such a low price I couldn't do anything but pick one up. I saw no flaws or discoloration of the dye, but they most be there somewhere. I think that it was a great deal. I have worn the belt for about a month with an OWB and Taurus PT111 Pro. Works Great. The plastic insert in the leather really helps to keep the gun sucked up to me, dang love handles. Oct. 31 I ordered a DM Bullard Dual Carry. He had a 30 day waiting period before shipping. 40 days later I emailed him on the progress of the holster. With a quick response back from him he said it would be shipped in the next few days, due to delays regarding christmas orders. Even though it was slightly behind on getting here its a fantastic holster. His times were good but I wanted it the day I had ordered it; you all know how that goes. These two items make a perfectly stable and working system for me. They might not be for everyone but they work for me. I will get pictures of the setup posted in the morning. Sorry for the wait. I know you all are drooling by the buckets till then. :smile:

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
One thing about Bullard. If you order a stock item you will receive it quickly. He even has an E-Bay store. If you want any additions, it's takes longer. I wanted a "Bodyguard" holster lined and it took 6 weeks. I began to wonder if it was worth it, but after it arrived, yes, it was.
He does good quality work at a good price. I think a step above Don Hume, for about the same cost.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts