Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here wearing Bullards "IWB Tuckable" using Kydex clips for the Kahr PM9? If so, is it comfortable to wear and are you happy with the degree of concealment with the shirt tucked in? I am giving serious consideration to ordering the holster but wanted a little input from those who have carried the PM9 in it. As always, any info is appreciated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've purchased two holsters from him, a tuckable and a dual carry.
Been carrying concealed since 1966 and these are by far the best holsters I've ever used.
He is highly recommended.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've purchased two holsters from him, a tuckable and a dual carry.
Been carrying concealed since 1966 and these are by far the best holsters I've ever used.
He is highly recommended.
Thanks Larry,

What are you carrying in the Tuckable
and are you happy with how well it is concealed when tucked ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone here wearing Bullards "IWB Tuckable" using Kydex clips for the Kahr PM9? If so, is it comfortable to wear and are you happy with the degree of concealment with the shirt tucked in? I am giving serious consideration to ordering the holster but wanted a little input from those who have carried the PM9 in it. As always, any info is appreciated.
Just an update...I finished the order tonight for the IWB Tuckable with Kydex clips and leather loop...After reading all the positive info about Bullards leather, I decided to place the order..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts