·
Banned
3,890 Posts
You may have just discovered a new market

Reactions: 5lima30ret

·
Registered
9,893 Posts
Walkers,you know,some of them have seats built in.People sometimes have tennis balls on the back "legs".
Uh just get a normal and imop much better Taser and mount it to it or put a holster on it ..Frankly work a lot better then most of the option or just do what the lady in Ky did and use it like a chassie and brace a gun on it ..Works pretty good

·
Registered
856 Posts
You don't need an expensive Stun Gun or Taser. Just use some velcro to attach one of those canned-air powered horns that boaters use. One blast and most threats will poop their pants and be too embarrassed to pursue the attack.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
I'm envisioning a modified kydex holster where the taser can shoot through the bottom. Mount the taser/holster to the walker frame with rivets or machine screws. Then wire a remote switch near the grip.

Better yet, 4 tasers! One to each leg to get the defensive perimeter effect. I bet ACME makes something like that. :jester:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Perhaps a purse made with conductive metal threads and pressure sensors so the entire purse can function a a stun gun. Wack the bad guy with it and ZAP!!! Be careful putting it in your lap, though.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
Well, there's "Walker, Texas Ranger" (aka - Chuck Norris). He's still pretty dangerous. :image035:

·
Administrator
144,132 Posts
The OP is asking a serious question.

Folks who do respond should attempt to not confuse TASER with Stun Gun. They are two different animals though the TASER will have an additional..."close in body contact" additional stun gun feature.

Hopefully some member will have a workable Ahh-Haa! Moment since folks using walkers and folks in wheelchairs are being preyed upon more frequently these days by cowardly worthless sub-human scumbags.

·
Registered
712 Posts
How bout a hover-round or golf cart with a Ma Duce or a Mini gun mounted to it? If I could find one of those I'd buy one myself!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts