1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I have bought, sold, and even traded on-line with no problems yet.

·
Registered
22,908 Posts
I've bought and sold via gun broker. I've done limited purchasing and some selling via this forum too, all with no problems. But, like anything else, some prudent precautions must be taken.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Yes, but not yet from any of those mentioned....no problems.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Never had any problems with Gunsamerica......Can't speak for the other sites....

·
Registered
438 Posts
I bought over Guns America from a gun shop in TN with no problem at all. They shipped it to a local NY FFL, I paid $25 for the transfer fee and pick up the pistol. It was smooth and simple and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've bought several online. Usually I will only buy new, but I have bought used when looking for a particular firearm.
So far I have only run into two problems...a hurricane slowed down shipping on a few parts for a shotgun, and a manufacturer's defect but Ruger is taking care of it.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
I bought my P239 via another forum....sent to my FFL. Would use gunbroker in the future. No problems.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Bought one of my carry guns on Gun Broker. My M&P 340, in .38/.357. Bought it from an Army Capt. Great transaction, just gotta make sure what youare getting.

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Purchased ammo online from various suppliers, with no problem.

You will never begin in the fight you have planned for. You will begin in the fight the other guy has planned for.
Move in a manner that leads him into your fight should he press his attack.
Mathew Courtney

·
Registered
712 Posts
If I can find my "STUFF" at a local dealer, I do. If not, I buy it on the net. I like and want to support the local gun shops.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I bought a pistol on GunBroker.com. It's easy, because most gun stores have their FFL on record with GunBroker, so the seller just mails it to your local gun store, you pay his transfer fee (my guy charged $25), and its done.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've bought and sold on Gunbroker, about 30 transactions. Never a problem. Also bought one via internet from Buds. Also a great transaction.

I don't buy online unless I know exactly what I want. A lot of research prior to making an online purchase. Also, if I can buy locally for close to the same price, I will buy locally. My online purchases are because it's either not available locally or the online price is such a great price I'd be foolish not to go that route.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have accounts with GunsAmerica, GunBroker, ProForce, and GunPay, as well as eBay and PayPal. I have no qualms about doing business over the 'Net.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts