Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 598 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,804 Posts
One or two TDI Kabars, and a Kershaw Leek.

Reactions: drbald1

·
Administrator
143,384 Posts
Usually a SOG Pentagon Elite II - Sometines a SOG Flash.

If I had it to do all over again - I would buy the newer SOG SPEC ELITE since it is the same knife as the Pentagon but, minus the blade serrations.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I always carry two.

A mid size folder like a spyderco Caly3, Delica, Endura, or SOG Aegis rides in the front pocket, and a multitool like a leatherman or swiss army super tinker rides on the belt.

Spyderco sharpmaker keeps the edges in good shape.

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
I've usually carried a knife or multi-tool of some sort. Day to day, I've gone from a large multi-tool in a pocket and moving it to my "go" bag.

I now have a Leatherman Skeletool: Leatherman multi-tools: Skeletool CX

...and a Zero Tolerance 0350TS: 0350TS |  ZT Knives

Why? Because I can. I recently found ZT knives...and like them. But they do cut into my gun budget (pun intended) :gah:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Always one, sometimes two. A case, peanut, and a S&W folder with a partially serated blade for defensive purposes. Big 5 usually has em for $12, and retail is usually around $60, Ive gone through 2 in about 4 years, work well.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I carry a buck knife 110 on my non firing side on my belt behind my extra mags. most reliable knife ive ever had and didn't cost out the but ive had it for years but I think they run 30 to
40 bucks

·
Registered
19 Posts
I carry 2. I have a Kershaw that is used for everyday tasks and a Kabar TDI that is only for self defense carried weak side. Don't leave home without them.

1 - 20 of 598 Posts