Defensive Carry banner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
I live in AZ and as far as I know, there's no prohibition against having a long gun in a vehicle, at least not yet. I spent a few years living near Nogales. Usually if I went off roading, I was probably going to be doing some shooting too, so I would have at least a couple of rifles.
These days, I don't travel too much, but given the current state of things, if I'm going long distance in state, I'm sure that I'll have something additional with me.

·
Registered
252 Posts
call it family tradition spanning decades.......shotgun behind the seat.

In my youth it was a single shot. Nowadays its a riot gun. I would like to try another AR7 but i have already been snake-bit three times.....maybe the 4th time will be a charm.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
call it family tradition spanning decades.......shotgun behind the seat.

In my youth it was a single shot. Nowadays its a riot gun. I would like to try another AR7 but i have already been snake-bit three times.....maybe the 4th time will be a charm.
I've had two AR7's. The first one was a trade in at a gun shop I where I worked weekends. I cost me a total of $10 and wasn't worth a plug Nickle! Couldn't get more than a couple shots without a miss feed.
I picked another one up late 80's in a trade. It was actually pretty good as long as you didn't feed it cheap range fodder.
It was flawless with CCI Stingers. Sadly, it didn't survive the house fire a few years ago. Something about plastic and heat. I had it broken down in the stock. After the fire it looked like the stock was shrink wrapped around the barrel and action.

141 - 147 of 147 Posts