Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one have this pocket organizer from Spec-Ops?

I was going to get two of these as Christmas presents for friends that are paramedics and wear BDU style uniform pants. But i wanted to see them first, and the place that normally stocks Spec Ops stuff was out of them.

All the other Spec Ops stuff that the store had looked great but i thought these could be a little big for the "almost BDU pockets" i could not really tell from the picture on line, they show real BDUs. Also the smaller one looked too small in person, for what i know they need/ could use.
Maybe i should just order them and give them after X-mass.

B

·
0 Posts
Those must be new. SpecOps equipment is high quality stuff. That particular unit looks interesting.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
That is a cool little deal. I would like to have something small to drop into my briefcase, pack or just sit on the seat next to me in my vehicle that would hold my E2E, knife, baton, pepper spray, a couple of mags, a couple of spare batteries. Maybe something a little larger than that, but similar.

I have a SpecOps wallet that I have had for awhile and I REALLY like it. Good quality gear, guaranteed a lifetime.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bumper, theay also have this one

It is larger and ment to drop int a pack, or use just as is.

I may get one these, one of the dry cells above and a wallet. I really like their products.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Yup, the Pack Rat is just what I have been looking for. Tell me that they don't all have that yellow inside, I couldn't tell on their website....

R

·
0 Posts
That would make a great "manpurse" which my wife has recently started calling my bag that I carry all of my "stuff" in. The longer I carry it the more it does start resembling a purse. Don't tell my wife that, I never admit it to her :lol:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Not to jump the thread but everytime I hear man purse (I know it was a Friend's episode) but I always think of Kramer and the Man-bra / manziere / bro

~A

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
I wrote them an email today and they said it only comes with a hi-viz yellow interior. I don't like the yellow interior because it would make it easy for anyone to see what all is in there, but the people over there are so nice I may buy one anyway :kay:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by APachon
Not to jump the thread but everytime I hear man purse (I know it was a Friend's episode) but I always think of Kramer and the Man-bra / manziere / bro

~A
Seinfeld, dude!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I don't have their pocket organizer but I do have their wallet and really like the quality of contrstuction and thought that went into the design.

Chuck

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a SpecOps wallet that I have had for awhile and I REALLY like it. Good quality gear,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts