Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or does anyone have any experience with any of them. I have a CQC for my P2000, but there is no way I could conceal that. Reason I am asking is that I have an opportunity to get a leather paddle holster for real cheap, I just don't know if I can conceal that on my 5'9" 170lb frame.

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Depends upon the holster, I just received this a week ago and it's a tight fitting holster...hugs the body.

FIST, INC.

The holster on the right is exactly like what I bought for my Glock-36 in black...perfect fit, tight against the body...and the holster will not come out with the gun.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
torrejon, does it conceal well?I would assume where you are at would be a little easier than where I am due to you being able to wear sweatshirts, coats etc. Not so much here in Fl

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Here's a pic of my Kramer MSP Paddle in horsehide. It rides tight to the body and conceals well.

·
Registered
729 Posts
torrejon, does it conceal well?I would assume where you are at would be a little easier than where I am due to you being able to wear sweatshirts, coats etc. Not so much here in Fl
Personally, I don't think a a paddle rig would be good in Florida or other such areas unless worn under a light jacket. While the Kramer does ride close in to the body, it's visible under a shirt unless worn very loose. You'd be better off with a snap on/off type like Alessi's CQC/S if you need a quick on/off rig. The Alessi conceals as good if not better than a pancake type rig. I wear one all the time in summer here (100+ at times) under a t-shirt and never give it a 2nd thought. Of course this only applies if your stuck on having a belt rig, a good IWB would be the #1 choice in your climate!

·
Super Moderator
19,779 Posts
In the desert heat, I wear an untucked dress shirt or a t-shirt one size larger than normal as a cover garment. Darker colors hide any shadows from the gun printing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts