Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a potential Presidential candidate, does Sarah Palin have any Secret Service security around her? If no, does she have any ex-governor security? If no, how about a private detail?

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
I am sure she has security. Probably private. Maybe herself. I bet she's a 1911 girl.

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Scratch that 1911. Ruger Alaskan.

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
She would no longer have any SS around her, nor any AK Troopers now, but I'll bet she has paid security with her multi-million book deal. OMO

·
Registered
687 Posts
I'll do it for free. :smile:

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Her SS detail ended after the elections. I would assume her state security detail ended when she resigned as Governor. As to private security, probably so, but I doubt if she'd admit it.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, in her book, she talks about how she got rid of the governor's security detail as a cost-cutting measure.

Why do you ask?
That would be silly. Security of the head of state is always a concern. I find that hard to believe.

I ask, because she is my fav for president. Wouldn't want anything untoward to happen to her by some left wing radical.

·
Registered
148 Posts
As a potential Presidential candidate, does Sarah Palin have any Secret Service security around her? If no, does she have any ex-governor security? If no, how about a private detail?

But, to answer the question : No...I dont believe former vice presidential candidates keep Secret Service security detail.

·
Registered
989 Posts
EMP--Misspeak on my part. I double-checked, and she mentions travelling w/o them on at least one occasion (to attend her son's graduation from Basic.) Sorry for the bad info, and my original post has been deleted to reflect that.

·
Super Moderator
19,011 Posts
Keep comments on topic or the thread gets locked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts