Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
musta been a gerbil sized dog,my dog woulda been out in the yard howling trying to get the buckle to pass

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Pure Kustom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukalmighty
musta been a gerbil sized dog,my dog woulda been out in the yard howling trying to get the buckle to pass

LOL.

^^^YEP^^^^Funny^^^^

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I'm curious what it ends up going for, I guess I'm the odd man out I wouldn't mind a belt with a little nibble on the end;) Especially if it goes for a tenth of the price;)

Luke

·
Registered
830 Posts
thats not much damage if i was a 37 i'd go for it...wonder what size dad is...heck even for that price i could buy it, send it back to beltman pay them to resize it and still be good to go

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
" You are bidding on an official Beltman gun belt. This belt is 1.5 inches wide, is cordovan horse hide, and has a square chrome belt buckle. Additionally it is a size 37 according to the instructions on The Beltman website."

I wonder why he didn't just look at the "37" stamped right into the leather? :image035:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I believe I can make a 37 work,and I can punch an xtra hole if need be,nobody will ever see the toof marks cause they will be under my mag pouch

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
" You are bidding on an official Beltman gun belt. This belt is 1.5 inches wide, is cordovan horse hide, and has a square chrome belt buckle. Additionally it is a size 37 according to the instructions on The Beltman website."

I wonder why he didn't just look at the "37" stamped right into the leather? :image035:
because he wants you to go to the website and see how the 37 is measured per beltman's instructions....its not necessarily the same as walking into a walmart and picking a belt off the rack....

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm all over this

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
LOL. I could actually buy this belt and cut and have them cut off an inch or two... but I think I'd rather put the money towards a sharkskin. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts