Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped by my favorite Pawn Shop this afternoon and they had some .380/95gr/FMJ/50 round boxes of Dominion Armament Ammo out of San Antonio, TX. Because .380 is so scarce, I bought two boxes to try for range/practice in my LCP. Has anyone shot this ammo before? Feedback on it??

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Dropped by my favorite Pawn Shop this afternoon and they had some .380/95gr/FMJ/50 round boxes of Dominion Armament Ammo out of San Antonio, TX. Because .380 is so scarce, I bought two boxes to try for range/practice in my LCP. Has anyone shot this ammo before? Feedback on it??
According to their web site, they sell name-brand ammo, rather than their own brand. What's on the head stamp?

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's nothing on the casing to indicate any other manufacturers load. Box indicates Dominion Armament., LLC...ISA - 9001 Compliant...Quality Manufactured Ammunition...210-364-6849....Quality Certerfire Ammunition made with pride in the USA I've emailed the folks and can buy direct from them. $19.50 for a box of 50, .380, FMJ and $22 for a box of 50, .380, JHP. I'm going to shoot the two boxes I have and go from there...They also have 9mm.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Again, what on the head stamp? I've never seen ammo with no head stamp markings.

Sounds like they are a private label ammo; who knows who's making it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts