Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone here carries a S&W J-frame in one of these belt holsters,if so how do you like it? Does this holster conceal well and does it hold close and tight to the body? The guns it would be for is a S&W 340M&P and a Ruger SP101 if this matters at all thanks.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I use the JIT with my Jframe 637 and it works real well. Holds the weapon close to the body with good retention. One of the most comfortable carries I use, especially since the snubbie is so light.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hard to beat for the price. I like mine. Easy to slip on/off, holds the gun well, easy to conceal. The only thing I dislike is that it is somewhat uncomfortable for carrying over extended period of time in my opinion.

I have an Uncle Mikes that is real comfortable (soft), hugs the body well and works good for a j-frame that I will use occasionally.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I use a JIT for my Taurus 605. It holds very close, and draws quickly. I'm very pleased.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
I carry a k-frame in one from time to time and it conceals well under a bag t-shirt, with out any issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts