Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I joined the Prime membership at Targetsportsusa.com.

I've ordered from them a few times in the past when I had the cash for a bulk order and was always happy with the prices I got and free shipping on the bulk stuff.

A few days ago I started searching all the bots for the best prices for all the stuff I was planning on ordering and noticed that TSU was often at the top of the results list.

While filling up my cart I discovered their Prime Ammo Membership; $95 a year gets ammo at their cost (typically their regular price -%8) and free shipping on ANY AMMO!

That free shipping alone will be worth it...

So many times I don't have the money for a large order to qualify for free shipping (father of two teenage girls) so I end up buying a box or two of what I can find locally; often settling for prices or brands that I don't like.

Imagine being able to order a brick of CCI minimags for less than $6 (my price right now is $5.51) and shipped free, on ONE box.

Anyway, I'm not affiliated with them or anything, just thought I'd stumbled upon a good deal and wanted to pass the info along.

Carry on!

:hand15:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reload, brother Libertarian. Reload.
I know!

It's a Time vs. Money thing...

And I've always got more money than time...

But Time is Money?

Hehehehehe, reloading most certainly on the horizon for me.

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
My most recent order was from Target Sports with free shipping on bulk ammo and rebates on Federal American Eagle. I tried to put a 4 box order of HST on the same order and they hit me with $16.45 shipping fee. So I deleted the HST rounds.

I am on mailing lists for most of the major online ammo dealers and get notices of their sales. I do typically order in bulk, and only order when it is free shipping. The Target Sports Prime membership would be worth it to me if I were ordering a lot of small count ammo, and the idea of wholesale does have its appeal. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: kerberos

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
When I buy factory ammo, I usually buy from SGAmmo, a case at a time. Good prices, reasonable shipping, and reliable service.

Reactions: kerberos and Snub44

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
I used to buy from both...but TS accepted, confirmed in-stock, confirmed my order by email, then 4 days later cancelled the order with no explanation and I haven't ordered since. SGAmmo does what they'll say...I like that.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used to buy from both...but TS accepted, confirmed in-stock, confirmed my order by email, then 4 days later cancelled the order with no explanation and I haven't ordered since. SGAmmo does what they'll say...I like that.
Well that's a bummer...

One of the reasons I've been doing business with TS is that they have tons of questions answered on every product.

Hope I don't get burned!

Reactions: Snub44
1 - 9 of 9 Posts