Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post this video because a couple of folks asked me to, and also to suggest those of you who do not use airguns as part of you training to consider doing so. It is cheap, you can do it most anywhere and you have no trouble finding ammo.
Donnie D's Resetable Airgun Plate Rack Cheap - YouTube
Donnie D

Reactions: BugDude

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Cool!!! I could have a lot of fun with that right in my back yard.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yep, when I just don't have time to load up and go to the range I can break out the airguns and at least do a little plinking. With my target box, I shoot inside my shop when the weather is bad as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6pij8sDpzs
Donnie D

Reactions: kaikane0812

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
That's pretty neat. You are quite a resourceful person. I may try my hand at setting something like this up in my basement. It is far superior to what I devised. Thanks for the post!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's pretty neat. You are quite a resourceful person. I may try my hand at setting something like this up in my basement. It is far superior to what I devised. Thanks for the post!
Thanks. In the post just above yours I actually had posted the wrong video, but I fixed that. You may want to take another look. This is great for shooting indoors.
Donnie D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts