Defensive Carry banner

Dont we have a right to occupy space?

4K views 51 replies 42 participants last post by  HotGuns 
I keep hearing about getting distance between yourself and a potential threat all the time. Run first, if you cant then shoot. Why should you have to run?
Back in the day when you could tell the difference between a man or a woman without having to argue about it with your friends, and respect was learned by all at a young age, a man didn't have to run.

Ever.

From anything or anybody.

He could stand his ground and any man that wanted that ground would challenge him for it with the understanding that only one of them would get it.What determined who got it, was the one that wanted it the most.

As society became more weenified and the laws came to be that were dictated by lesser men, giving up ground and fighting as the last resort became commonly taught.

Eventually, the concept of standing ones ground and not having to run from anyone became an obsolete concept that was understood by precious few.

Now the accepted norm is to run if you can and avoid a fight at all costs.

Personally, I get sick of being told how to act by fools that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper sack if their life depended on it, by people that call themselves men without ever having to act like one or even knowing how to do it.

So when a man wonders why he should have to run first and fight later...

count yourself among the rare breed of men in todays society that can actually ponder such things, because the ability to think is being severely hampered by the public school curriculum which is designed to turn people into sheep, rather the warriors.

Should we have to run?

I say no. A man ought to be able to stand his ground if he is legally there, and not have to yield it for any reason.

I do understand however, that this is not a popular concept and that most people would express horror at the thought.

So be it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.