Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing some of the other posts made me realize that I don't have a good gun belt. There is a regular size belt from Tractor Supply that I am going to pick up in Brown and in Black, but I can't find a narrow but stiff belt that will work with my dress pants without spending $90.

Anyone have any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
This is what I wear all the time, even when not carrying. Carhartt leather/webbing belt. Found it at the LGS for around $25-$30:

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
I wear a dress gun belt from The Beltman daily in suit and tie. Worth the money.

Reactions: gasmitty

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a Bullhide brand 1" dress belt that works well for me. Good folks that stand behind their product as well.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wear a dress gun belt from The Beltman daily in suit and tie. Worth the money.
Thanks for the suggestion. I will be wearing it with a crossbreed. I also plan on ordering a set of j-hooks too and notice that they offer a Velcro liner which might be nice.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I don't wear a dress so I just use a regular belt. Why must we have a narrower belt when we are dressed more keenly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
...I wear my Wilderness Products Instructor belt with anything...of course, I have always been a "social leopard"...

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I went with the regular Crossbreed belt in black and brown: CrossBreed® Holsters They look good with my suits. I wouldn't pay the extra for a dress belt. But that's just me.

·
Registered
54 Posts
bladetech looper law enforcement belt $50 had for almost 3 yrs now still stiff

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Takeem...the belt is stiff and strong. I got it in January. My wait was about 4-5 weeks. Not sure what it is now. If you contact them via their website, I'm sure they'd be able to give you an idea.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
See post #4...I second High Noon...you'll get a belt that you cannot wear out.:hand9:

Buy cheap...buy many times...spend a little more, buy one time!

Reactions: MJClark

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've been searching for a good gun belt for a little while now. I've been doing my research to make sure I get what I want with my investment. This is the first I've heard of the High Noon belts, and they look wonderful. I do believe I've finally found what I've been looking for.

-Amperius

1 - 17 of 17 Posts