Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
I know what to say !

But I don't need any points so I will withhold any remarks, except to say to the maker, "thanks but NO THANKS !"

·
Registered
973 Posts
I got nuttin.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Does that come as a 10 speed. I made less movements shifting a Big Rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
I like the way he sweeps himself with the muzzle. How about just using a shoulder holster?

Reactions: denclaste

·
Registered
515 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm, no.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Be careful and look at your state laws before you do this. Texas has a weird law that you can't have a handgun loose that's not attached to your body visable. Texas is an open carry state. Go figure laws are weird sometimes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
197 Posts
Be careful and look at your state laws before you do this. Texas has a weird law that you can't have a handgun loose that's not attached to your body visable. Texas is an open carry state. Go figure laws are weird sometimes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I have a holster that sits between my seat and the center console that I use. I just drape a hand towel over it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
That was scary just to watch. Might be safe, but I think I'll stick with just about anything else.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I didn't know drawing strong hand (for right-handers) was a problem while driving. How is this any faster than taking off your seat belt and drawing? As for comfort, I have no problem carrying IWB while driving. I've done it hours at a time before.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I didn't know drawing strong hand (for right-handers) was a problem while driving. How is this any faster than taking off your seat belt and drawing? As for comfort, I have no problem carrying IWB while driving. I've done it hours at a time before.
Depends. Since I cross draw to appendix most of the time, it's just better for me to upholster to my driving holster. When I'm carrying at the 3 then it's not an issue.

The holster in the OP though? Yeah definitely not for me. Feels worse than the Urban Carry brand holster. Way too contorted for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts