Defensive Carry banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving through a bad part of town (couldn't be avoided) the other evening and stopped at a light. A car with a pair of punks pulled up to my right. Glancing over, I noted the driver was "shooting" at me with his fingers. This apparently cracked them up as they were laughing hysterically. I checked the roads (clear) and did a Uturn through the red light. I called the police and reported the occupants/vehicle but I doubt anything will come of it.

What else could I have done?

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
...no reaction at all is best...don't even acknowledge that you see them...that way, you haven't "escalated" in any stretch of the imagination should things get out of hand...you hold the winning card...no need to fall for their bluff...

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Showed them your real piece and laugh at them and watch them soil themselves. No really just ignore them dont let them get the upper hand. Stay safe.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
They won. They got the reaction they were looking for.

Did you think the police would arrest them for pointing their finger at you? Just move on.

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
You should have flashed your CCW badge. :danceban: That would have solved everything.

Reactions: Secret Spuk

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
I'm glad I drive a 4x4 truck and it has tinted windows. First, they'd have to be in a pretty high sitting vehicle and second there's no chance they can see inside my side windows. This takes care of a lot of potential problems before they even start.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You had three options:
1) Flash an ink pen at them.
2) Brandish a pair of scissors.
3) Get out of that car with your double barrel shot gun. Climb up on the hood of that car of yours and take that shot gun and blast two shots in the air. Like I told my wife, just blast that shot gun from the hood of your car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts