Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, new to all of this and I have a question. Tried searching but did not find anything

When you are caring, and go into a public restroom, what do you do?

If you drop your pants in a stall, a firearm could be seen under the walls. If you take the holster and firearm off your side first, what do you do with it, There is no safe place to put it down.

I am sure it will not be my only "dumb" question, but that is it for now

I feel like an idiot, I just saw the sticky, Moderator, please feel free to delete this thread. Not sure why I did not find it in the search

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
That's awesome...an official restroom thread. Outfreakingstanding!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven't ready the bathroom thread, yet.... When I was deployed in Iraq, many of us carried our M-9s in some sort of OWB holster. You'd be amazed at how many hit the bathroom stall floors. Plan ahead, move the gun to a stable location.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Missouri law

571.037. Any person who has a valid concealed carry endorsement, and who is lawfully carrying a firearm in a concealed manner, may briefly and openly display the firearm to the ordinary sight of another person, unless the firearm is intentionally displayed in an angry or threatening manner, not in necessary self defense.

aka... taking a dump

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Of course the legal side is important, but that is not so much what I am concerned with. I dont want someone to know it is there, so I would not want it visible under a bathroom stall. I am still reading through the other thread, it is pretty long. Guess it is just something to plan for

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
You can always were a depends just like the astro-nuts do!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.