Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a EAA Witness 10mm Stock II , and I need a Shoulder Holster . No holster maker has a mold gun for a large frame witness . They can make a holster for a CZ 97B , Which is a large frame CZ . Seeing how the Witness (Tenfoglio ) is a clone of the CZ , Will a holster for the CZ 97B work for the Witness 10mm ? Does anyone have the answer for this question ?

TIA ,
Ted

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
I have a EAA Witness 10mm Stock II , and I need a Shoulder Holster . No holster maker has a mold gun for a large frame witness . They can make a holster for a CZ 97B , Which is a large frame CZ . Seeing how the Witness (Tenfoglio ) is a clone of the CZ , Will a holster for the CZ 97B work for the Witness 10mm ? Does anyone have the answer for this question ?

TIA ,
Ted
79 views and not one reply ?
Apparently not.

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
I don't have either gun and haven't tried it. My guess is that the other 79 people viewing probably haven't either.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
You could try posting over on 10mm-firearms.com . There are a lot of EAA owners over there. Maybe someone there has a idea for you.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the suggestion , I posted the question over there before I did here . So far no one over there has answer this question yet .

I also posted this question on the CZ forum , no answer on that forum yet .

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
You may have to leave the gun with a leather maker close to you and get a custom job. I have done it in the past.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have one Tangfolio just like the one you mention and love the gun as well. As for holsters, you have 2 choices one you can have one custom made be it plastic or leather, two you can get a generic cloth holster like Uncle Mikes or another brand that fits that size. I carry mine without a holster tucked in my lower back with a 2" belt. Why? I had the same problem and well frankly don't like the cloth holster and leather is not available. I'm sure if you call one of the major manufacturers they will guide you to the closest holster which will fit the gun. I haven't done it myself yet but plan to soon. I don't carry it all that often since I carry my HK P7 PSP.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Czombie , Thank you for your help . If I can't get a custom holster made , I will try a G19 holster .

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
KMKCOLT , I am working with a custom holster maker , I'll let you know how it turns out . Thank you for your help .

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I believe it's a direct copy. Good luck!
Thank you very much . I have looked at picks of both guns , and it looks like they are a close match . not perfect , but very close . In my search for a quality Shoulder Holster I checked out the Alessi web site , and saw the Alessi Bodyguard . To me it looked like a super nice set up , so I checked the gun list . They didn't list my gun , but they did list the CZ 97B , so I contacted Tom at Alessi . I asked him if he thought a holster made for the CZ 97B would be a good fit for my 10mm Witness Stock II . He asked me for some pics of my gun , and said he would do some research , and get back to me . He said from the other pics he has seen that he will be able to make a Bodyguard shoulder Holster Rig , for me .
I really like the way he does business . Before I moved to Fort Myers I was living near another Custom Holster Maker , so I called them and asked if they could make a holster for my 10mm witness , and they stated NO . Seeing how I lived near their place of operation I offered to loan them my gun , so they could use it for a mold gun . The man on the phone was very rude , and said in no way would they consider doing that . Needless to say they will never get any business from me .

·
Registered
779 Posts
One of the handguns my wife is looking at is the EAA Witness Pavona which is heavily advertised to the ladies. The first thing we noticed in doing our research is the holster manufacturers for this gun (and any EAAs) are few. Must not be that many in service for them to tool up. Doesn't make it a bad gun, but don't expect to collect a drawer full of holsters for it like we have done with some of our purchases.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts