Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our members here, CleaningAccident, asked me to post pics of his holster and belt that I just finished up for him. He doesn't have a camera, so is unable to do so. The holster has embossed ostrich on it - a bit less expensive than the real stuff. The holster and belt are on their way to him as I post this. There will be a matching mag holder as well, with the embossed ostrich on it.

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Sweet K Man

There IS a way that holster could look even better.
And that would be to take a photo of it with the firearm in it.
:biggrin2:

Allow Me To Ditto: Bud White.
Really Super Nice Job. I really like that contrast of the two colors & textures.
CleaningAccident will (for sure) have a damn nice looking holster that he can be mighty proud of.:yup:

Congrats!....On Your New Rig CleaningAccident!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Very nice work!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thank you Kevin. You were right, it looks absolutely great. The poorman's leather ostrich and the black thread looks great on the brown leather. I guess I'll have to send you one of my fixed blade knives and get a matching s.o.b. horizontal sheath. Strider Concealable? Benchmade Snoddy?
Everything would match and I would feel like Batman....

Looks great Kevin. I cant wait for it to get here. Thanks again.

·
Registered
988 Posts
It's a shame he'll have to cover it up! Very nice work!

·
Registered
63 Posts
gddyup said:
It's a shame he'll have to cover it up! Very nice work!
This rig is just to wear while hanging around the house in my boxers. It will look much nicer than boxers alone, when company comes over.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
UHhhhhhh!!!! I was fixing to ask about a picture of you wearing it with the gun in it. HAVE CHANGED MY MIND!!!!!!! (lol)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Outstanding Kevin
Mike

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Very nice looking holster.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
The craftsmansip is phenominal!! Couldn't help but notice the fine detail involved in the stitching as well!!

It's such a privilege to have ALL you leathercrafters on board.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Los,

That's pretty much standard for holsters from K&D. Kevin holds himself to a high standard.

mm

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I agree, very sharp looking rig. I'd be proud to own that one.

Ti.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The package got here today. Very good stuff. I worked the leather by hand to get the belt a little more pliable. The holster fits the G23 perfectly. The rig fits high and tight to the body. The family even says its almost invisible under a regular fitting t-shirt, so it should hide very well under a better choice of shirts.
Now I can start the break-in so the holster slots and belt will form that kinda groove with each other. Ive been sitting with it and leaning against furniture to take the "pretty" off. It needs to know its going to be a working rig. A week or two should take that "new car smell" off.

Kevin, outstanding. Your crow just got tacked. Im sending some people your way. Thanks for delivering the goods without bravo sierra.

CA

1 - 20 of 24 Posts