Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you know I'm having back surgery on the 22nd, from my post in Bob and Terry's Place. Well my wife got home from shopping today and told me she had something special to cheer me up before surgery. She told me to close my eyes and set a box in my lap...

I opened my eyes and it was a new Ruger LCP. She told me she was going to wrap it and put it under the tree, but knew it would cheer me up. She thought it would be light enough for me to carry while I was recovering... :hand10:
You'll have to wait on pics for a while, but it sure did cheer me up... :banana:
Isn't she the greatest... :smile: :smile: :smile:

·
Registered
941 Posts
VERY NICE! Man you need to hang on to that woman. Give her a big hug!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
First good luck with the surgery. And give that woman a hug that was great. I'd say you got a great woman there.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
That's a great gal you got there!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Wonderful wife, wonderful present. You're a lucky man.

Good luck with the surgery. My wife has had a lot of back surgery so I can appreciate what you are all dealing with. God Bless.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
You have wonderful woman there! Now, do what the Doc says and get through this surgery and recovery so you can log some range time.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Sounds like you deserve it.

though not as severe as yours, I also have back pain issues
from carrying too much heavy police equpiment over the years.

My back-saving LCR is what I carry now, with my P-01 in a shoulder rig.
A Ruger LCP would also be nice, but finding .380 ammo around here
is an adventure on it's own!

·
Registered
473 Posts
That is awesome and extremely thoughtful of her! So glad to hear that and hope the for the best with your recovery.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Smart woman! Well, about the Christmas present anyway . . .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts