Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun Barrel City is staying true to it's name by passing a resolution encouraging homeowners to own a firearm with overwhelmingly positive responses. It's logo features two revolvers and the motto is We'll shoot straight with you.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Any word about what Cut & Shoot TX is going to do now?

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I used to live in Cut & Shoot. Most people don't believe it exists, but it's a great little town if you can put up with the ridicule. Try ordering something on the phone and having to give your address.

Reactions: Glock2201

·
Registered
53 Posts
In Texas we have a large Army base - when we have people from North Carolina - their license plates state "First in Flight" (re: Wright Brothers) -however in a military town this slogan is not something to be proud of. (Since we are talking about names <grin>.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I wish my city would do this, then I could tell my wife that I have to go get another gun, because the city government says so! :danceban:
WHAT??? You lost me here. What does your wife have to do with you buying a gun? A man only needs to go buy what he wants..

Even the Bible says that if a woman wants to know anything, she should ask her husband. That means a man does not tell his wife anything unless she asks.

Go buy the guns you want. They are like investing in a 401K but pays better returns. If she asks where the money went, tell her you invested it.

Reactions: malexander

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
There is a real town in Austria that I really want to post a pic of the town welcome sign, and another in France, but there is ZERO possible way to do so without getting infracted...google it if you want or PM me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.