·
Registered
33,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: CG11

·
Registered
829 Posts
...Henry sure produced some crap for kids.
Henry Fonda was a really bad father to his kids.
Mostly, he just wasn't there.
But also, when he was there, he was cold, distant, and uninterested.

(Information from published, long-ago interviews—not by me—with both Jane and Peter.)

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I was never impressed by his performances or talent. His last name got him some largish roles.

(I can say the same thing for his worthless, treasonous sister, but I digress.)

Reactions: InVegas

·
Registered
786 Posts
He was a real class act :rolleyes:

Wednesday, actor Peter Fonda went on quite the Twitter tirade, calling for harm to be done to members of the Trump family. Not even the left-leaning Slate Magazine could defend Fonda’s remarks, calling them “obscene and sexist.”

Fonda’s original tweet called for Barron, Trump’s twelve-year-old son, to be taken from his mother and put in a cage with pedophiles. Fonda has since deleted this tweet. Barron’s mother, First Lady Melania Trump, immediately notified the Secret Service, though it is unknown if any action has been taken against Fonda.

This came just one day after Fonda tweeted Homeland Security Secretary Kristjen Nielsen, “should be pilloried in Lafayette Square naked and whipped by passerby while being filmed.” He closely followed up his attack, lashing out at the White House Press Secretary, tweeting, “Sarah Sanders is a lying g*sh, too. And ‘g*sh’ is much worse than cu*t.” Fonda has deleted these tweets as well.
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/alec-sears/2018/06/21/even-slate-cant-defend-peter-fonda?gclid=Cj0KCQjwy97qBRDoARIsAITONTJH40jkrw2HCAKkvVqVdE1EgJuMpCPAraJ_S6Qh49CYCkemXHVJyLQaAvSeEALw_wcB

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Good, hope it hurt. His celebretard traitor sister should follow his lead. To hell with both of them
Amen. He was the one who said Barron Trump should be turned over to a bunch of pedophiles. Got no use for him or his sister.

·
Super Moderator
21,915 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Well, that certainly changes my opinion of him, what a shame.
Changed mine too. Up til then I just thought he was a liberal but so what. Didn’t realize he was such an ***hole.

I’ll give Trump this, he really has showed us how famous people have a very different public persona than what they are truly like.

·
Super Moderator
21,915 Posts
Changed mine too. Up til then I just thought he was a liberal but so what. Didn’t realize he was such an ***hole.

I’ll give Trump this, he really has showed us how famous people have a very different public persona than what they are truly like.
No truer words, amigo.

·
Registered
33,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dying can make a man angry. I've been dying for 67 years now. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
You know, when it comes to politics, I'm a bit of a Centrist. But that Fonda bunch went too far left. And Wolfie's big brother served in the mud and blood of Vietnam, so dear Jane is definitely not on my Christmas list. :mad:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts