Defensive Carry banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Changed mine too. Up til then I just thought he was a liberal but so what. Didn’t realize he was such an ***hole.

I’ll give Trump this, he really has showed us how famous people have a very different public persona than what they are truly like.

So very true!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
I just wonder why he didn't move out of the USA, Like a lot of them actors ( so called ) was to do ; )
H/D

·
Banned
19,639 Posts
Saw Easy Rider in Oceanside, Ca. while attending schools battalion at Camp Pendleton in March 1970. Though it became a cultural iconic movie at the end of the 60's, it wasn't something I'd have wasted time watching again.

Both main actors really did nothing for me throughout their careers.

·
Premium Member
33,785 Posts
Saw Easy Rider in Oceanside, Ca. while attending schools battalion at Camp Pendleton in March 1970. Though it became a cultural iconic movie at the end of the 60's, it wasn't something I'd have wasted time watching again.

Both main actors really did nothing for me throughout their careers.
Worst role of Jack Nicholson's career, IMO. I was never a Hopper or Fonda fan, either.

Reactions: airslot and AzQkr

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
They say one shouldn't speak ill of the dead, and if you have nothing good to say then don't say anything. So I won't.

Reactions: airslot

·
Banned
5,322 Posts
The Fonda children rode high on their father's name and disgraced it quite profoundly. But, that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm not a Jane Fonda fan at all and little to no use for her, but everyone should watch this video so they at least know the truth about some things concerning her.

·
Registered
33,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I'm not a Jane Fonda fan at all and little to no use for her, but everyone should watch this video so they at least know the truth about some things concerning her
I'd heard the stories of her turning over the list was false long ago, but her visiting and posing with the NVA on one of the AA guns like below are still enough to write her off.

PICT0003.JPG

·
Super Moderator
16,157 Posts
I'd heard the stories of her turning over the list was false long ago, but her visiting and posing with the NVA on one of the AA guns like below are still enough to write her off.

View attachment 300562
Yep she really regretted it, not.

Jane-Fonda-was-at-the-pea-012.jpg

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I'm 43 so it wasn't really from my time. I have seen it. As I remember it was about some guys who transported drugs across the country in their gas tanks, got wasted and made social commentary, and then got wasted again by some "good ole boys". Parts of it were good I guess.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts