Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a buddy who was a SEAL in Beirut. Matthew J. Bracken. He is now an author and has written an outstanding book he self published and sold online. I suspect y'all will LOVE this book:
Check this out http://www.EnemiesForeignAndDomestic.com You can actually read half the novel FREE online! That's about 250 pages. It will be a trilogy and I understand book #2 is nearly done.

It's about a corrupt government that sets a rogue agency loose to frame gunowners for a stadium massacre that was actually the work of the US Government. As a result massive laws are passed banning guns and gunowners are targeted until some begin to fight back....POWERFUL BOOK.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
I knew Matt was putting out this book but seemed to have lost track of it Ill add it to the ever growing list

Need to get reading Unintended Consequences by John Ross Had it a year and havent taken the plastic wrap off yet

I heard before that these book's would go kind of hand in hand what do you think EX?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Matt posts on THR and I have had his book since soon after it came out - he is a good writer and I look fwd to the next one, as do many!

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's good to refresh the memory once in awhile....

Captain Crunch said:
We've done this already:

http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3001

Glad to hear the sequel is coming soon.
Okay, but that thread was back in MAY of last year. How many folks you think have joined this forum since then? I'd like to get Matt as much publicity as I can since its pretty certain we won't be seeing his stuff in a Barnes & Noble book store! I thought you meant we've done this just last week and I was still in danger of losing my mind...which of course, being a senior high school teacher...I am!

·
Registered
83 Posts
New member here and I am glad you posted this! 2 copies will be ordered, one for me and one for my dad.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
P95Carry said:
Matt posts on THR and I have had his book since soon after it came out - he is a good writer and I look fwd to the next one, as do many!

Sorry, I'm new here, but what does "THR" stand for?

BEN

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
ExSoldier762 said:
Okay, but that thread was back in MAY of last year. How many folks you think have joined this forum since then? I'd like to get Matt as much publicity as I can since its pretty certain we won't be seeing his stuff in a Barnes & Noble book store! I thought you meant we've done this just last week and I was still in danger of losing my mind...which of course, being a senior high school teacher...I am!
Hey, Ex, no flame or criticism was intended. I posted the link to the May thread so our new members could find it easily, plus it contained a plug for CCM, which many of our new members may not be aware of.

My county library has EFAM. I'm sure they'll have Matt's new book, too.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Stress is my middle name

Captain Crunch said:
Hey, Ex, no flame or criticism was intended. I posted the link to the May thread so our new members could find it easily, plus it contained a plug for CCM, which many of our new members may not be aware of.

My county library has EFAM. I'm sure they'll have Matt's new book, too.
Capn' I didn't take it as a "flame" & I didn't mean to sound harsh, either.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Read the book - very good story and very chilling ties to current issues.

I highly recommend it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts