Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been an active member of www.missouricarry.com for a long time and decided to broaden my horizons a bit. I'm in real estate by profession and CCW by choice. NRA Instructor and CCW Instructor here in eastern Missouri teaching primarily MO, UT an FL classes. You'll find me dressed out in a G36, G26 or Sig P232.

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Hi realtor

Not every day a realtor can find a "Free Home" on the web. :biggrin:
Glad that you decided to join us! :unitedsta
You'll love it here.
Folks are really friendly.

Oh...G36 ~ Mighty Fine little defensive carry firearm!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Realtor - :smile:

Rent here BTW is not based on square footage - it's all down to dollars per byte used! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
25,533 Posts
No zippy housing comment, but welcome to the forums. Hopefully you'll enjoy the interaction.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome! Lots of good info and good people here :king:

Join in and post whenever the urge strikes!

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people here.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome Realtor....I too really enjoy this forum....it's one of the most friendly and knowledgable forum out in the electronic world.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Realtor. Glad you decided to join us! :smile:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looking forward to it. I'm not exactly short on opinions within the areas where I may have some knowledge or experience. Have concentrated on missouricarry.com the past two years as MO became one of the enlightened states and I enjoy teaching CCW courses for MO, UT and FL permits.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome to the forum Realtor.

What do you carry? How often? etc....etc

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I carry either a Glock 36 or Glock 26....mostly the 36. If I'm out of the house, I'm carrying (except in the prohibited places listed under MO law). Wouldn't want to get a $100.00 citation for a first offense...assuming that someone knew I was carrying and also assuming I refused to leave when asked. Also wouldn't want to set a bad example as an Instructor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.