Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I would say this surprises me, but it doesn't. Brainwashing seems to be a key tool in their strategy to bring "fundamental change".

Reactions: msgt/ret and ccw9mm

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
This works better:

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
DOJ's going to need a bath pdq.

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
The only thing I find unbelievable is that he is still the chief law enforcement officer of this country.
What do you find unbeleivable? Most POTUS's will hold on to an appointee like grim death so they do not look like a failure in their selection. The only time you normally see them go is when the resign and Holder is too pompous for that.

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
When asked who I voted for in the last election.. I say "The American" (sorry i think America got bamboozled for the last 5 years)

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
When asked who I voted for in the last election.. I say "The American" (sorry i think America got bamboozled for the last 5 years)
I'm sorry but I just have to toss this in here since someone opened the door:

Would your attitude change about any politician you like if you found out he was not a UK citizen?

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
This from Wikipedia. Seems to fit this Administration perfectly:

"Mind control (also known as brainwashing, coercive persuasion, mind abuse, menticide, thought control, or thought reform) refers to a process in which a group or individual "systematically uses unethically manipulative methods to persuade others to conform to the wishes of the manipulator(s), often to the detriment of the person being manipulated".[1] The term has been applied to any tactic, psychological or otherwise, which can be seen as subverting an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making.
Theories of brainwashing and of mind control were originally developed to explain how totalitarian regimes appeared to succeed systematically in indoctrinating prisoners of war through propaganda and torture techniques."

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
You know, when you are telling the truth, there is no need to "brainwash" people. People who are free to think for themselves and free to exercise constitutional rights for themselves do not need to be brainwashed to the contrary.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What do you find unbeleivable? Most POTUS's will hold on to an appointee like grim death so they do not look like a failure in their selection. The only time you normally see them go is when the resign and Holder is too pompous for that.
I wasn't surprised by what he said so much, I was surprises he admitted it in a public venue. Sorry if this is a re-post, I searched and it didn't come up.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
You know, when you are telling the truth, there is no need to "brainwash" people. People who are free to think for themselves and free to exercise constitutional rights for themselves do not need to be brainwashed to the contrary.
Right on BugDude. That is exactly what I have been thinking all along. If you feel like you need to use brainwashing, then you are clearly pushing an agenda, and not serving the people. But I guess we all knew that these people are pushing an agenda.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I saw this video a long time ago. He, Schumer, Feinstein and many of their ilk have made statements decades ago about their true feelings, this being the total disarmament of civilians. But now they tell us, and expect us to believe, that they support the second amendment. Yeah, sure. I just saw a pig fly by my window.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I try and empty my mind at least several time a day and for longer periods a couple times a month or so. It helps me to keep the facade of reality transparent.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
The only thing surprising about this is that he was completely open about his agenda, calling it exactly what it is. The practice itself is nothing new at all. We've been experiencing it for decades in our schools.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Indoctrination. Conformity. Compliance. Ability to tell 'em anything ... and they'll git 'er done.

How easy it is to steal a generation.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Nothing new here. The libs have been brainwashing our kids since they were in kindergarten.

The whole purpose of Eric "******-can't-have-his-rights-violated" Holder's Fast & Furious fiasco was to sway public opinion against guns.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts