Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
I wish someone would smuggle him over the border and lose track of him. Maybe he'll come across those guns he gave to the cartels...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
This appears on the surface to be a simple case of Constitutional law. The Supreme Court should have no problem upholding the 2nd Amendment.

·
Banned
1,029 Posts
I watched some of the F and F hearings back when they had it on Cspan..One thing i noticed about Holder,when he was being questioned.He seemed to have problems,with,simply answering yes or no,to questions.From what i saw,he didn't seem to know much of anything.He must have thought,everyone was an idiot.

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
This appears on the surface to be a simple case of Constitutional law. The Supreme Court should have no problem upholding the 2nd Amendment.
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

SCOTUS has had great difficulty upholding the 2nd throughout its history, and barely managed to do so in its last 2 efforts.

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Very true. I'm sure he wrote a similar letter to Colorado regarding their new marijuana laws and they will both be dealt with in similar fashion, since on the surface, they are both simple cases of Constitutional law.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
I would be glad to help the Governor draft a response....

·
Premium Member
1,892 Posts
Remember the 55MPH speed law that was federal and they witheld federal monies until each state bought the law.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I would be glad to help the Governor draft a response....
Better get in there before ashamans does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: atctimmy

·
Registered
149 Posts
In the snake pit that is Our government, Holder is one of the slimiest. I never thought I'd see an AG that would make me long for the good ole days of Janet Reno.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
State nullification of Federal laws has a long history in the United States (just not recently). It happened quite a bit earlier in the country's history, and several of the founding fathers, believing in States' Rights, wrote fondly of the ability of a state to jullify a federal law.

As the article states, the nullification of the Fugitive Slave Act by several northern states, and them considering federal agents that were capturing fugitive slaves as kidnappers is the best example to throw back in the face of the statists.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
...he goes nuts when someone questions his authority or calls him to accountability...just like his boss...
I watched some of the F and F hearings back when they had it on Cspan..One thing i noticed about Holder,when he was being questioned.He seemed to have problems,with,simply answering yes or no,to questions.From what i saw,he didn't seem to know much of anything.He must have thought,everyone was an idiot.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts