Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Surfing the web and following links from one site to another, I stumbled across this website MCRGO - Michigan Coalition for Responsible Gun Owners that I think would be helpful to MI residents.

It looks like some good info about laws and training in MI is available there as well as other good info. I really found a recently introduced (8-11-09) bill know as the "Firearms Freedom Act" to be interesting. There is also info on the "Firearm Ownership Employee Protection Act" (introduced 8-17-09) to be very interesting and will be following both as they go through the legislature.

Just wanted to pass along something that I thought may be useful if you were not already aware of the site.

DM2

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
MCRGO is a valuable asset to MI gun-owners. It is my understanding that we would likely not have our shall-issue or our no duty to retreat laws without them. They deserve our support.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
It is a great site...I printed out a lot of material prior to our return trip this summer to visit grandkids.:yup:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
MGo_Org is a great site, lots of us get together for many events. It's always a good time with good people:smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts