Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sheesh, I went and did it again. Last week, a Russian Mosin M44 (7.62X54R) and an FAL built on a Century Type III receiver (but put together by Southern Ohio Gun, so I hope quality will be adequate) made it into the truck.

Best,
Jon

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - oh weak-willed one!!! :18:

Well, you'll have fun with that Mosin - plenty of blast and flame too usually!

FAL sounds nice too - I am somewhat of a FALoholic, compared with AR's anyways - and am always enjoying shooting mine - either the Imbel FAL or the L1A1, which was a CAI version. That latter did need some tweaking but it runs good now.

Pics Jon - pics will needed ya hear!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have an addiction to Finn Mosins myself!!! They are real good shooters and cheap to feed. Over time I picked up a Springfield 03A3, Garand and even a few AR's, but old greasy milsurp bolt guns draw me across the room every time.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts

I'm shocked..SHOCKED to find out that I'm not the only one addicted to Mil-Surp rifles :smile:

I have several Garands, a couple of SKS's, and a Savage Enfield No.1Mk4 (plus several non-surp mil rifles :king: )

·
Registered
988 Posts
I will be addicted...someday...when I have some money!!! :aargh4:

PICS DAMNIT!!! WE NEED PICS!!!!! :ticking:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yeah, at least crack stays about the same price or declines in real terms. ;0

I've moved from $100 clunkers to past $1k without blinking. How did that happen?

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
rfurtkamp said:
Yeah, at least crack stays about the same price or declines in real terms. ;0

I've moved from $100 clunkers to past $1k without blinking. How did that happen?
Simple truth.....:biggrin2: .......you work at a Gunshop........as I do LOlL...........addictive to say the least!:yup:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've also gotten hooked on Finnish Mosin Nagants. Thankfully, they're cheap (mine have been). I've got an M24 and an M28 right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts