Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......and I'll be happy to tell you mine. :wink:

But what gun guy isn't happy to share opinions............?

Greeting from Mid Missouri. Been lurking for a couple of weeks and thought maybe I would join in. I'm an old soldier....retired from the US Army for about 13 years now. Have a modest collection of firearms but limit my collection to what makes me smile instead of what is collectable. I shoot what I collect.

While in the Army I shot competition on an Army Team firing the 1911, M14, M16 and various .22 rifles and pistols. Depending on my mood, I carry a Para-Ordnance P-14 or a Makarov 9X18. Mostly the Mak since it is smaller and easier to carry concealed.

My ever-indulgent wife, bless her heart, just bought me a Bushmaster XM4 for my birthday so I'll be spending a lot of time shooting it for a while. Where I live I can sit on my back deck and do all the shooting I want. And I do..................

·
Registered
814 Posts
Welcome. Glad to have another Vet here.

I would love to be able to shoot off my deck, but it's the range for me. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ozarker - warm welcome to you. :smile:

With a wife who gets you a Bushy as a present - you have to be well blessed.

·
Super Moderator
25,575 Posts
Welcome!!! Way back in time I shot for the 8th Army Support Command (EASCOM) pistol team........ The rifle shooters are the guys we ragged on! :biggrin:

Anyhow, enjoy the forums.

·
Administrator
143,962 Posts
Welcome!

Oh...mannnn...you got a Bushmaster for your birthday? :confused:
I think I got pairs of socks. :frown:
Oh no...wait...that was X-Mas that I got the socks. :biggrin:
Welcome To The Forum!:unitedsta
Please feel free to participate anywhere on the forum.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ozarker. Glad to have you! :smile:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
P95Carry said:
With a wife who gets you a Bushy as a present - you have to be well blessed.
Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, I have been blessed. She has put up with me for about 35 years following me around the world as we move to a new base about every 3 years. Of course that Bushmaster cost me a diamond necklace and matching earrings for her birthday. And hers cost more than mine.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Ozarker
Glad to see another Missouri boy on here. Welcome and hope you enjoy the present.
Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.