Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I agree with what he says, but where in the interview did he "blow the whistle" on anything that is not on people's minds? I heard nothing I haven't heard from many people. Sounds like he is stating his opinion on what the Admnistration is doing as opposed to presenting any facts or "smoking gun".

Did I miss something in the interview?

·
Registered
7,571 Posts
Dan Bongino did not quit the Secret Service to rat out Zero. If he was Secret Service (probably was), he discovered where the money is... He's running for Senate.

Just another politician, one that only has one speech, and he admitted it to the interviewer...

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
did a google and found this?

Dan Bongino?s Home Burglarized Wednesday Night - Severna Park, MD Patch

Someone broke into the home, disarmed the house alarm system and took computers, purses, wallets and “anything valuable,” according to Bongino’s spokeswoman Karla Graham. She added that the break-in occurred while Bongino, his wife and children were sleeping.
A former Secret Service Man's home is broken into in the middle of the night with the family all asleep without a trace?

·
Premium Member
13,164 Posts
Reactions: Rock and Glock

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
One needn't look beyond the fervor with which many of the hirelings show themselves to be anti-gunners, via their creation and sponsorship of bills to destroy liberty. No lid gets blown off when simply looking at the voting records for these oath-breakers. No insider knowledge is needed. None of it's really a surprise, at least not to me. What's surprising is that anyone is surprised by such "revelations" that they're exactly what they appear to be.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
I have seen a vid of his public speaking.......some truth we already know but no earth shattering news/dirt on the administration.

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
Despite living in another state currently, I'm fairly active in the MD GOP so as to save my home state from total ruin. Dan Bongino is a joke, he quit the USSS and ran for the vacant US Senate seat last election (Sarbanes retired) and finished something like 5th in the primary. Rather than follow the reasonable guidance and path of starting in the state house of delegates, he shot for the top and basically wasted everyone's time and money. This is an example of him trying to get his face and name mentioned somewhere. Appearing on any and every cable TV show about the USSS is another thing he's been doing lately as well.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Dan Bongino on the Issues

While I don't agree with Bongino on every issue, he can hardly be called a one trick pony.
I agree. Anyone in the current political atmosphere willing to protect civil liberties in an open forum shouldn't be dismissed if your into the second amendment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts