Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone help me figure out how to post a picture on my profile for me. I did and under my "user CP" tab it shows the correct picture under "profile picture" however when make a post it does not show my picture. Any suggestions?

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
RidemCowboy

You'll need to go into your User CP & then click on "Edit Avatar" But, you know your original pic might be somewhat too wide since it's really quite horizontal.

I tried to go into my photostudio & make your avatar less wide. I managed to eliminate some of the width by moving the horses closer & cropping out that horse behind you. Bumper might still need to resize it for you or allow it. I don't know but, I tried. Here it is.

Here is your original photo. I can't compact it any more without losing your subject unless you just want a silhouette of yourself on horseback.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trial Run

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll reply and see if it goes.

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Yea!

I CAN SEE YOUR AVATAR!

I CAN SEE YOUR AVATAR!

That will be 10 cents for the artwork charge. I'll put it on your tab. :biggrin:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There she is

Thanks again for the help, I'm not exactly what you'd call computer savvy. I appreciate all the help I can get.

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Great

And also great to have a genuine official cow punchin' horse roundin' buckin' bronc breakin' cowboy here! :silly:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.