Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping y'all might have more information than I can find on the subject, but I'm looking to take an executive/professional driving course (and a tactical pistol course).

What I'm looking to get out of the driving course is basic to advanced car handling techniques and use of the car as a offensive/defensive tool (ramming, pushing, etc.). It's mostly for my own benefit; I feel I'm a pretty good driver as it stands but I would thoroughly enjoy really learning the nuances to what a car can and can't do.

As for the pistol course, there's so much offered out there that I just don't know where to go. Traveling to any part of the US is almost a non-issue for me (though I would prefer Texas); so my biggest factors are the quality/depth/length of training and the cost. I am very familiar with pistols, so a course that is more geared towards pistol techniques, from beginner to advanced, vs. a course that starts with the absolute basics (pistol mechanics, how to use sights, stuff of that sort) would be preferable.

Thank you for the help.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I just took a two-day course from ITI in Dilley, Texas. One day driving, one day shooting in & around vehicles. Loads of fun.

But the course was for women only. :wink: I told them they need to offer it in co-ed format...

pax

·
Registered
216 Posts
If you're seeking a professional level course, I would recommend Tony Scott's course...he's been in the business for many years and is top of the line in what he provides...Tony Scotti Associates [[email protected]]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts