Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

I'm looking for a vendor that makes exotic skin (shark, preferable, but I'm open to others) holsters in a paddle configuration.

I'm willing to pay for quality, but I can't seem to find anybody who even offers such a thing.- Lots of pancakes, and lots of IWB's, but no paddles I can see.

Has anybody seen one; or better yet, seen one from a vendor you'd recommend?

- thanks

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
I'm pretty sure Kramer and Haugen will do paddles in exotics. Don't know anything about Haugen's paddles but Kramer's is considered one of the best available.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Reading the thread title made me double-check which forum I was on :smile:

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Try Fist holsters!

·
Administrator
143,743 Posts
The Galco Custom Shop.
I'm certain that they can "exotic" trim out one of their standard paddle holsters for less $$$ than full blown custom.

They can do/make anything in custom gunleather.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Hi all.

I'm looking for a vendor that makes exotic skin (shark, preferable, but I'm open to others) holsters in a paddle configuration.

I'm willing to pay for quality, but I can't seem to find anybody who even offers such a thing.- Lots of pancakes, and lots of IWB's, but no paddles I can see.

Has anybody seen one; or better yet, seen one from a vendor you'd recommend?

- thanks
Black Hills Leather made me a top notch alligator paddle holster and mag pouch for my Sig 239. Great job by Rudy.

Attachments

·
Registered
729 Posts
Here's mine for my Commanders from Mark Garrity of Garritys Gunleather. Paddle is suede lined and it rides high and tight to my body, extremely conceable!

I have worn paddle rigs for years along with Lou Alessi's CQC/S as I favor rigs that are both secure but "easy on/off". The only paddle rigs I have found in over thirty years as a LEO and now retired that fit the comfort and most importantly concealment test are Kramers MSP which are IMO way overpriced and Mark's. As shown that came in at $120 and the mag pouch was gratis. He does excellent work in exotics and has a wide range to choose from. Mark's a full time LEO and you'll hear some folks ***** about him in terms of communication. All my dealings with him have been above reproach and over a few years we have become friends. I recommend you e-mail and follow up with a phone call. You won't be sorry!!

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Black Hills Leather made me a top notch alligator paddle holster and mag pouch for my Sig 239. Great job by Rudy.
Now that is very nice...I love the gator.:yup::hand10:

·
Banned
303 Posts
The NRA Store!! They have exotic clip on holsters like Walker Texas Ranger used to wear. Check em' out!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. That should be enough to keep my little research project buzzing for a while ( until my birthday in a month....)

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts