Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'd wondered about those rounds ever since I saw the ad that claiming one 9mm round brought down a Russian Boar. Uh huh ...

Seeing the Fang Face fold in on istelf in the first two shots didn't overly impress me either.

$1.83/round? I don't think so. I'm sticking with SXT's and will keep Rule #4 in mind as much as possible.

Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Just remember there's not such thing as the magic bullet.
Shot placement is key.

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Extreme Shok

Sadly, looks like their ammo is not worth the $1.85 per round.
What is even sadder is that the T~Shirts they are selling on their web site look like bunch of Tactical Blues Brothers are ready to go on the warpath. :yup:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up, Rocky.

I thought their packaging looked squirrely anyway

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
As with what was all ready posted i don't buy the hype and only thing i would pay over a buck a round to shoot is going to be a BIG BOOM

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Heck, I'm too cheap to buy the new bonded Golden Saber. Around here it's $20 for 20 or $25 rounds.

I'm sticking with EFMJ and Black Hills.

Josh <><

·
Registered
810 Posts
Just put a post-it note on the box of whatever ammo you're using and write whatever you want on that -- like "UltraSuper" or "Expands to 6 inch diameter, tested on Elephants" --
Good way to save money..... I'm with you guys, the more some ammo is advertised as being THE stuff, the less I want to play.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts