Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching one of those crazy gun videos on Facebook, the crazy guy with a big long beard. The video was about the F-1 and the kid that saved up 6 months to get his Precious, I mean, F-1.

So naturally, I was rather intrigued by what an F-1 is. Now I'm not normally one for that genre of gear, but I really liked the Steampunk BDRx-10 and 15. It's an interesting and unique character, though I wonder about how well the grip would work out. Sad they couldn't match up the shoulder stock. I would pick out the most expensive one to drool over.

·
Registered
34,523 Posts
Looks like a lot of waste of money to me.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
That Petra looks pretty sweet!
Not that it's the "end-all be-all", but a couple of reviews I've seen, gave it a "good review" (OTHER THAN THE PRICE!) Makes an M-110 from Knights Armament seem kinda reasonable don't it? 😂

·
Registered
599 Posts
Not that it's the "end-all be-all", but a couple of reviews I've seen, gave it a "good review" (OTHER THAN THE PRICE!) Makes an M-110 from Knights Armament seem kinda reasonable don't it? 😂
Yeah, that is quite steep! A little too rich for my blood though.

I had to look up the M110 from Knights Armament. It ain't cheap either.

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
Sniff...sniff...sniff...I smell snake oil.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Yeah, that is quite steep! A little too rich for my blood though.

I had to look up the M110 from Knights Armament. It ain't cheap either.
Agreed! I'm gona go "hillbilly/poor boy" & get this ^^^, at some point in time. Already got it's "big brother"

^^^ The glass for it, is "gona run more than I've got tied up in the rifle"!

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
There're kinda pricey, but if you want a real precision rifle, check out GA Precision.

Reactions: OneGunTX and Pete63

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
There're kinda pricey, but if you want a real precision rifle, check out GA Precision.
I get their email/flyer in my inbox ALREADY! (YOU ENABLER, YOU! 😂)

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
They produce an amazing rifle. Mine is 8 or 9 years old and will still hold 1/2 MOA out to 800 yards with M118 or Federal Gold Medal Match ammo.

That is, when I do my part of the equation.

I just got the GA and my huge bull 20" barrel AR out of the safe this afternoon. I doubt I'll ever need them, but they're ready to go.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Agreed! I'm gona go "hillbilly/poor boy" & get this ^^^, at some point in time. Already got it's "big brother"
That's what my son is planning on getting next year. I'll own it by proxy and get to shoot it now and then.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
That's what my son is planning on getting next year. I'll own it by proxy and get to shoot it now and then.
😂 Kinda how I got my first .300 Win Mag.! As long as I can remember, ALL my Dad talked about was owning a .300 W.M. I had been working for quite some time as a machinist, & had money to burn. I bought him a rifle, with "expensive glass". At the age he was, at the time, he didn't get to shoot it much. I inherited it when he passed away. 😔 Enjoy shooting with your son, sir.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts