Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offered for sale is a lightly used Brommeland (Presentation Grade) Max-Con V along with the matching single mag pouch. Occasionally worn. Carried a G26 but will also fit a G27.

The Brommeland Max-Con V is arguably the best IWB Holster made today. Superb leather boning and meticulous stitching with precise weapon retention. This combo is in Excellent Condition.

The holster and mag pouch sells new for $230.00, plus shipping, with an expected long delivery date. Get this combo at a discount price and without the long wait.

This Brommeland combo is being offered at $190.00 shipped USPS priority 3-day delivery (ConUS). I will only accept payment via MO or PayPal. For additional info please email or PM me on this forum.

A few photos taken moments ago.....

And a final photo of the G26 and extra mag inserted........(G26 and extra magazine NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE). :wink:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've had a few members contact me with offers to buy the Holster without the Mag Pouch. At this juncture I do not want to seperate the set.

If the combo does not sell in the next few days I will probably list them seperately.

FYI,..the Max-Con V (Presentation Grade) is no longer available. These holsters sold for $169.95. The Def-Con mag pouch sells for $59.95. ...PLUS SHIPPING...

This combo is in like-new condition. For now I will drop the combo price to $175. Price includes shipping to your door via USPS priority 3 day package delivery- ConUS.

BTW, the items will be shipped in their original packaging.

THANKS for looking.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'll Take it. PM sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts