Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a G19 with Big Dots. Less than 500 rounds through it.

Glock OWB holster
CompTac OWB Tactical Holster
Comp-Tac Dual Mag Holder
4 Glock 15 round mags

$735 shipped to FFL $700 FTF in Dallas with CHL

Email me at bigdogtx5 at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure how to edit, but pictures are available and price has been reduced by $50 each method.

·
Registered
265 Posts
To add pics, you can just click on "Go Advanced" under the reply box after this reply. In the window that opens, scroll down to find the box showing:

Attach Files
Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg mp3 mpeg mpg pdf png swf txt wmv
Manage Attachments.

Click on Manage Attachments an a dialog box will open allowing you to select and upload your pictures.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Reduction

thanks.

I am also reducing the price for quick sale to $650 + shipping to your FFL for the 3rd Gen G19 and its extras

·
Registered
265 Posts
pictures?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Glock for sale

PM sent, can you post pictures please

·
Registered
265 Posts
Good luck Airborne. I've given up on getting pictures by e-mail or posted here. I'm having the same problem with the guy with the Colt Defender. They must not want to sell because used guns will NOT sell without pictures.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good luck Airborne. I've given up on getting pictures by e-mail or posted here. I'm having the same problem with the guy with the Colt Defender. They must not want to sell because used guns will NOT sell without pictures.
Sorry, I didn't understand your first post as "wanting" pictures. I am out of town until Sunday evening. I will post pics then. I also didn't get your email asking for them. Let me know how you want them. Jim

·
Registered
265 Posts
Don't bother on my account. When I get ready to buy, I buy. Just bought one that I liked better than the 19. Just bought a 26 off of Gunbroker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.