Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lewis Hamilton, current Formula One auto racing champion and British citizen, is trying shooting at the same training center Keanu Reeves used to prepare for his movie-role shooting. From the video I saw, it looked like Lewis was having a good time. He has some interest in performing in action movies after retiring from racing - so firearms familiarity is a must.

He is a multi-millionaire from racing and can do as he pleases. I’d venture that many Brits would be shooters if they had the means and freedom to do so. We don’t have to be millionaires to have this fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Hmmmmm that guy is phenomenal in F1 it would be interesting to see how his crazy fast reaction speed and hand eye coordination transfers to handling a firearm with a little training.

·
Registered
288 Posts
There is guy that played SS for the braves who took up steel Challange and is quite good. Can't think of his name at the moment.
The training center you are talking about is Taren Butlers, AKA Tarren Tactical. He used to be a great action shooter, now he consults on movies and trains stars and sell parts and guns with his name on them.

·
Super Moderator
21,912 Posts

·
Registered
33,889 Posts
All his money and he can't afford a decent t-shirt?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts