Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was perusing a friend's Facebook profile and I noticed she voted in this poll. She even voted correctly, which kind of surprised me a bit. :smile:

Interesting skew. And look at the total votes. Not what I would have expected from the Facebook crowd.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I, personally, don't really vote in the polls on facebook. But, I do have friends on there who do. You'd be surprised at the number polls that end up being just like that one.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I see all kinds of gun related ads on Facebook. I have even voted on a few of their polls. Have not seen this one yet though.

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
Have not seen that poll on facebook, however, I don't know why you would be surprised at the results.

The vast majority of this country whether they own a gun or not, do believe in the right to own a gun.

They out number the anti-gunners by an overwhelming majority.

So it doesn't matter, where the poll is taken, the results are going to show a belief that most people believe in the right to own a gun is grounded in the Constitution.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Don't worry about the Facebook crowd; there are plenty of us Evil mean-spirited conservative tea-bagging gun owners there......

Heck, I even have my shooting videos and pics posted there too......

10-15-2009 3-50-51 PM.jpg

With a profile photo like that, is there much doubt as to my position on the RKBA??

·
Registered
106 Posts
I see all kinds of gun related ads on Facebook. I have even voted on a few of their polls. Have not seen this one yet though.
the most likely reason you see a lot of gun related ads is you have guns, shooting, hunting ect.. listed in your interest box. the adds are personalized.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
never voted on facebook polls never even new they had one

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
How come there was no poll result for seeing either a rabbit or a duck?

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
I got it too, don't want to see it

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Well, he did say "mean-spirited", too, so I guess it should be no surprise...

-B

1 - 13 of 13 Posts