·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Self explanatory. Here's mine:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Sorry for the crappy blackberry camera but this is my BR gun.

·
Registered
473 Posts
:drooling:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
This is a group shot of my .380s

My favorite compacts.

The Heckler-Koch family.

Do you Daewoo??

The Sig family.

Baby pictures.

The Model T Kahr collection.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sweet

Ripply, that is quite the collection. May I ask how long it took to build? Anyone who has both a P7 and a USP Elite is okay in my book. :yup:

·
Registered
1,954 Posts

Harriet

Lizzie

Lucille

Kim

Coming Soon

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Ripply, that is quite the collection. May I ask how long it took to build? Anyone who has both a P7 and a USP Elite is okay in my book. :yup:
Thanks. I'm impressed with some of the other's collections too. The M1 carbines turned me green with envy. I posted some of what I thought were some of the more interesting group shots. It represents about a half of my total collection.

This is the Grandpa of my collection, my first purchase over forty years ago and perhaps my prized pistol, a wonderful Colt Woodsman. Most of what I own however has been aquired in the last ten years or so.

FWIW...the USP Elite is an incredibly accurate pistol, far beyond anything else I own with the exception of the .22 target guns I have.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, this is great stuff, keep it coming!

Mike, I love the P38, do you shoot it much? I had mine out day before yesterday and I am still amazed at what an accurate, great shooter it is.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Wow, this is great stuff, keep it coming!

Mike, I love the P38, do you shoot it much? I had mine out day before yesterday and I am still amazed at what an accurate, great shooter it is.
I ran 50 rounds thru it when I first got to make sure it functioned properly. You're right, they are accurate. As with most of my collection, I don't fire them very often. I do clean and oil them 2 times a year however.

Pretty much all of my range time is spent shooting my carry guns. Take care!

·
Registered
5,296 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Ok, we finally got around to posing, I'm still short this one, I get it Monday or Tuesday depending on my dealer and UPS.

Will try again, missing one came through, pose one didn't. Crap.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Let's try this.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts