Defensive Carry banner

Fatal Memphis traffic stop reminiscent of Rodney King assault, attorney Crump says

344 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  JimCunn
Why was this not on the news 24-7 why are the cities not burning no riots in the streets

The video of Memphis police beating a Black man who died after a traffic stop on Jan. 7 reminded civil rights attorney Ben Crump of the assault on Rodney King, Crump said after viewing the police bodycam recording with the man's family on Monday.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
14,899 Posts
People have been rioting in Atlanta. I have no idea if it’s related to this or not. If the media isn’t covering it it’s because they’re covering for Brandon’s handlers.

· Registered
8,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forehead Hair Glasses Vision care Goggles

· Premium Member
14,189 Posts
People have been rioting in Atlanta. I have no idea if it’s related to this or not. If the media isn’t covering it it’s because they’re covering for Brandon’s handlers.
They were rioting in Atlanta because an Antifa idiot shot a Georgia State Patrolman, and the cops shot back, killing the Antifa idiot, and other Antifa idiots heard about the Antifa idiot getting killed while trying to murder the LEO, and decided to come to Atlanta to riot.

· Registered
78,969 Posts
They were rioting in Atlanta because an Antifa idiot shot a Georgia State Patrolman, and the cops shot back, killing the idiot, and other Antifa idiots heard about the Antifa idiot getting killed while trying to murder the LEO, and decided to come to Atlanta to riot.
Sherman would be proud.

· Registered
3,891 Posts
The logic described by @PEF matches the logic used by the mob to burn down businesses in Minneapolis. I believe his assessment to be accurate.

I wish logic prevailed instead of anarchy, but that's how far things have fallen in this nation.

· Registered
4,825 Posts
I guess I am a bad person- When I first read the thread title, the thing that came to mind was Reginald Denny getting hit in head with a brick.

Reactions: CWOUSCG

· Registered
368 Posts
They aren't rioting as much because it isn't riot season, It's too cold up north in Minneapolis and Chicago, for one, for two the officers were black so it doesn't fit the narrative as much, and three Brandon is president and not Trump and it isn't an election year, so what riots there are wont be covered as much

· Registered
14,899 Posts
I guess I am a bad person- When I first read the thread title, the thing that came to mind was Reginald Denny getting hit in head with a brick.
Doesn’t make you a bad person at all. The people who attacked him were bad people. You’re just aware of the fact they exist(unfortunately) in this world.

· Premium Member
50,205 Posts
Why was this not on the news 24-7 why are the cities not burning no riots in the streets

The video of Memphis police beating a Black man who died after a traffic stop on Jan. 7 reminded civil rights attorney Ben Crump of the assault on Rodney King, Crump said after viewing the police bodycam recording with the man's family on Monday.
Reminds me of it, as well. Five-on-one educational beatdowns.

One went according to script, the other resulted in a dead recipient. Clearly, the LA cops were much better schooled in the proper application.

Reactions: flh
1 - 13 of 13 Posts