Defensive Carry banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,530 Posts

·
Registered
5,987 Posts
That case has very little jury appeal! He should take it to trial! Maybe sentenced to probation and some target practice!:D

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
I don’t blame the father for putting a good old fashioned beat down on the man but he went too far by shooting at him as he ran.
Had the dad shot the man while still in his house, that would be a different situation in my opinion. Now, will the jury convict the dad? Its Georgia, not Seattle. He might be acquitted.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Both these cases should be a no brainier.

What is wrong with everyone? The was couple defending their home and people broke into private property. If anyone came after my daughter no will shoot first and maybe ask questions later. It's called self and home defense for a reason. I take action against someone threatening and taking action against me for no reason, I respond and now suddenly I'm the bad guy?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don’t blame the father for putting a good old fashioned beat down on the man but he went too far by shooting at him as he ran.
How many times have we all seen this scenario on TV, where the father (or whoever) was firing shots just to scare someone off the property? If the father had been trying to actually hit the idiot, I would think there'd be some bullets lodged somewhere corroborating the assumption of the dad having gone too far. As it was, firing indiscriminately just to make noise would have also been very unwise, but it wouldn't be aggravated assault.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts