Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Is there any place that has some HST 147 in stock? I sm getting low and would really like to pick some more up if it is starting to come back on the selves.

Thanks

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
TDS Tactical Defense Solutions has some Tactical Hydrashock,It's HST with the center tip,$27.00 box 50
Ammunition to go has the same stuff for 25.95 50 rounds

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hydrashock is old technology. It is NOT the same thing as HST.

You are better off using plain Gold Dots (which aren't bad at all) then Hydrashocks.

I don't see HST 9mm anywhere regular in stock where us peons can buy. There is some on gunbroker but its highly overpriced (regular price is about $0.5 per bullet).

Usual places to buy HST are:

Ammo, Ammunition, Rifle Ammunition, 9mm Ammo, Military Surplus
Tactical Defense Solutions LLC - Specializing in high quality supplies for the critical shooter
M.A.H. SUPPLIES LLC

You can pick up some rangers (which are about equal to HST) to tide you over at above stores or here:

SGAmmo.com

·
Registered
403 Posts
I use whatever I can get my hand's on since the ammo shortage, started, & I dont think that the BG's are going to complaint, about being, stopped by a certain brand of SD ammo when the need arises.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Ammunition To Go is where I usually pick it up but I have not seen any in stock for months it seems.

Thanks

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts