Votes: 34 61.8%
  • They were too easy on the peaceful protesters...not enough force

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
On the last guy, he appeared to be walking away. So don’t know if the shove into the pole was necessary.
While one part of me thinks that if they congregate to riot, then they deserve what they get. But another part says that whoever is in uniform in the video (military, Marshals, some other three letter agency uniform decision?) seems to be enjoying playing pinball with people’s bodies.

·
Registered
34,693 Posts
Need a bigger caliber.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
That is like a child's game of tag compared to what would happen if some folks I know were called and given free reign.

If they don't feel it every morning for the next two weeks, you were way too gentle.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Funny how all these little soy boy twerps and their vegan friends lighting all the dumpster fires and throwing Molotov cocktails aren’t concerned about their carbon footprint isn’t it?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I enjoyed the video....thanks for posting it !! My only regret is why they didn't arrest these TURDS !!

Reactions: Jeanlouise

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
If you look close at the last guy that was shoved it appears he is one of the laser users trying to blind these guys/gals. Isn't that a flash of green laser in his hand right before he turns? In my humble opinion if true he got off easy.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts