Votes: 34 61.8%
  • They were too easy on the peaceful protesters...not enough force

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
34,754 Posts
I enjoyed the video....thanks for posting it !! My only regret is why they didn't arrest these TURDS !!
Hard to collect the flies when you're too busy swatting them.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
On the last guy, he appeared to be walking away. So don’t know if the shove into the pole was necessary.
While one part of me thinks that if they congregate to riot, then they deserve what they get. But another part says that whoever is in uniform in the video (military, Marshals, some other three letter agency uniform decision?) seems to be enjoying playing pinball with people’s bodies.
He got off easy. Should have made his head into a canoe.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
On the last guy, he appeared to be walking away. So don’t know if the shove into the pole was necessary.
While one part of me thinks that if they congregate to riot, then they deserve what they get. But another part says that whoever is in uniform in the video (military, Marshals, some other three letter agency uniform decision?) seems to be enjoying playing pinball with people’s bodies.
Nothing wrong with liking your job.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
If you look close at the last guy that was shoved it appears he is one of the laser users trying to blind these guys/gals. Isn't that a flash of green laser in his hand right before he turns? In my humble opinion if true he got off easy.
Painting someone with a laser in today's world is a deadly threat IMO. There is no way to know if that laser is a hand held pointer or attached to a weapon.

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
It has been time for an introduction to REALITY for a long time. Nothing like riot geared Federales to provide it.

·
Administrator
143,475 Posts
I have seen "protesters" shining green lasers at L.E.O. in attempts to blind them & not just on one occasion on TV.
Officers are going to need to be issued special protective eyewear or risk blindness or some degree of vision loss.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
At least two of the officers have eye injuries from the lasers and it is not known if their eyesight will recover.

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Way past time to take out the trash. Not one of these criminals will ever add value to a community. The more police respond to the criminals the better.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
It is way past time to take back the streets.
I do not like the idea of Federal Police in the cities, but I see no other choice when the local politicians are not protecting their own citizens.
We are all Americans and pay taxes and expect police protection and law and order. If not from local law enforcement, then from the feds.
You want the Feds out of your city. START DOING YOUR JOB.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I will be blunt, the last thing to pass through the mind of any of the protesters who are trying to paint an officer with a laser should weigh at least 55 grains

Now as I understand it with the whole "defund the police" line. The fringe want to weaponize the neighborhood busybodies. In other words vigilantism and lynch mobs and you can see it in the way they go after non approved journalist

·
Super Moderator
16,426 Posts
Reactions: Jeanlouise

·
Premium Member
4,317 Posts
WOW!! Those Federals are Pinball Wizards!!! :LOL:
Want to see some real fun?! Let loose about 30 well trained Police dogs!
And well, you know....
Release the hounds...Take a bite outa Crime
...:ROFLMAO:
Put that on Pay Per View to offset the Vet bills.

·
Premium Member
4,317 Posts
Looking at the poll results, we really are a tough crowd.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Feeling like odd duck out here, it will not allow my ipad to play it unless I will allow facebook to put cookies on it and follow my computer?

When I hit “don’t allow” it stops the video?

·
Registered
10,878 Posts
The legal standard most places for use of lethal force is “reasonable fear of death or gross bodily harm.” Being blinded by a laser, or shot by a firearm with a laser sight, falls easily into that category. So do Molotov cocktails. Enough. Time to come out shooting.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'd like to see them arrested, loaded into cattle cars and hauled out to a tent city in the Arizona desert that would make Joe Arpaio proud while they await trial.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts