Votes: 34 61.8%
  • They were too easy on the peaceful protesters...not enough force

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,577 Posts
I'd like to see them arrested, loaded into cattle cars and hauled out to a tent city in the Arizona desert that would make Joe Arpaio proud while they await trial.
Better idea from the Predator movies. Air drop these crap heads in cargo containers. Into places like Afghanista, Mogadishu, Somali, etc. Let the games begin.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Does one single person on this forum or anyone that you have heard have any idea how to actually stop this? The rioters don't want anything other than to destroy things, so there is no way to appease them. IMO there is only one thing that will put a stop to these riots....allow law enforcement to use deadly force when they are assaulted in any manner. I know that is harsh, but we will be talking about this a year from now.

·
Premium Member
4,080 Posts
Well it did not take long for the feds to start arresting arsonists.
18 brought up on charges so far. That is about 18 more than Portland arrested in the past 3 months

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
Better idea from the Predator movies. Air drop these crap heads in cargo containers. Into places like Afghanista, Mogadishu, Somali, etc. Let the games begin.
I'd be glad to give them all free passage on my cruise ship.

I have to save a little room for some politicians though.

·
Premium Member
4,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Update on Portland:

"PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A U.S. judge Friday denied an order sought by Oregon’s top law enforcement officer to stop federal agents from arresting people during nightly protests in Portland that have roiled the progressive city and pitted local officials against the Trump administration."

·
Premium Member
4,317 Posts
I'd like to see them bring in an airport fire truck with a water cannon to put out the fires and wash the "trash" off the streets.

Reactions: OldVet and msgt/ret

·
Premium Member
1,327 Posts
These morons are still considering this a game and that there is no price to pay. It's time to recognize they are neither rioters nor protestors. They may have come from mommie's basement playing Tour of Duty, but now - they are terrorists. Treat them as such, armed agressors on US soil.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Perhaps it is time to bring out the Active Denial System. Also, I think the water canon idea is appropriated as it would put out fires while washing away the attackers; killing two birds with one stone, so to speak!

Reactions: airslot

·
Registered
27 Posts
It is way past time to take back the streets.
I do not like the idea of Federal Police in the cities, but I see no other choice when the local politicians are not protecting their own citizens.
We are all Americans and pay taxes and expect police protection and law and order. If not from local law enforcement, then from the feds.
You want the Feds out of your city. START DOING YOUR JOB.
Brown and Wheeler are covert Marxists and will not stop this madness! Frog march them in front of cameras and then a trip to Gitmo!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does one single person on this forum or anyone that you have heard have any idea how to actually stop this? The rioters don't want anything other than to destroy things, so there is no way to appease them. IMO there is only one thing that will put a stop to these riots....allow law enforcement to use deadly force when they are assaulted in any manner. I know that is harsh, but we will be talking about this a year from now.
Fence in the riot area, cut off water, power, food delivery! Five days they’ll be begging for help!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts