Defensive Carry banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
He sold 71 guns in 4-1/2 years. That’s not a lot. Less than 17/year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So the question becomes what were those guns? Without a license you can do stuff to enhance your collection. If those 71 guns included twenty Glock 19s and dozens of other common weapons that looks very much to "be in the business".

·
Registered
34,607 Posts
What is the magic quota number for crossing over from private sales to "dealing in gun sales"?

Anyone have a legit idea?

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
And the Feds are wrong and we must not remain silent on this issue.

Far too often people tend not to care if something does not directly affect them or anyone they know.

That is how we all lose our rights one small step at a time.

·
Registered
6,773 Posts
What is the magic quota number for crossing over from private sales to "dealing in gun sales"?

Anyone have a legit idea?
There is no number. It is based on intent.
If a person buys and sells ten different variations of 1911s or ten different S&W revolvers in a year it is no big deal. They can say they are working on improving their collection. Buying and then selling ten of the same thing ( Gen 3 Glock 19 for example) would be a problem.

·
Registered
873 Posts
And the Feds are wrong and we must not remain silent on this issue.

Far too often people tend not to care if something does not directly affect them or anyone they know.

That is how we all lose our rights one small step at a time.
You are so correct!

·
Registered
232 Posts
You are so correct!
I second that , I come from a family who fought when the choice was shoot or give in to the king . With backing I would sue the government over ffa the second amendment is protection from bad government.....Well we have that now! They call oath keepers a white right wing group Colin Powell belongs most of my friends who belong served long ago and as many black as white with a few Native americans ,but we are all in our 60s and 70s now we need young people who are being abused by government to step up

21 - 26 of 26 Posts